Xcaret, is Mexico’s majestic paradise. This eco-friendly natural park has more than 40 attractions for all ages. Swim in underground rivers, stroll along trails in the middle of the jungle, and explore mysterious caves. Discover new colors at the Butterfly Pavilion. Dive into the mysteries of the ocean at the Coral Reef Aquarium. Admire closely the fauna that inhabits the park; such as deer, Jaguars, flamingos and exotic birds. Xcaret has a little of everything for all ages to enjoy. Perfect for the whole family!
While in Xcaret you can visit Mayan ruins, a Mexican Folk Art Museum, a Traditional Hacienda Henequenera, and the Chapel of Guadalupe.
Enjoy the Mexican culture and be entertained with pre-Hispanic dances at the Equestrian show. Be amazed by the splendid presentation of “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular”, with more than 300 artists on stage.
Xcaret offers a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. For your convenience, Xcaret offers rest areas, dressing rooms, showers and restrooms, located in different areas of the Park.
Visit Xcaret and enjoy the most unforgettable experience of your life!
Xcaret Plus Admission Includes
- Access to the beach, bays and natural pools.
- Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags).
- Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and pre-Hispanic dances).
- The new presentation of ‘Xcaret Mexico Espectacular’.
- Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Swim in underground rivers.
- Admire the diversity of animal species (such as the Butterfly Pavilion, the Coral Reef Aquarium and the Island of Jaguars).
- Walk through the jungle.
- Presentation of Xcaret Mexico Espectacular (with more than 300 artists on stage).
- Archaeological sites.
- Equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and many more attractions.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don’t meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.