Chichen Itza Private Tour with Cenote and Valladolid
Chichen Itza is the largest and most impressive of the Mayan Ruins in the Yucatan Peninsula. If you only have time for one Mayan Ruin while you’re here, this is the one.
This private 10-hour tour to the UNESCO-listed Mayan monument ensures you’ll receive the undivided attention of your guide throughout the day. Your private tour also includes a swim in a cenote, a visit to the traditional village of Valladolid, snacks, bottled water, and round-trip transportation from your Cancun hotel.
Trip Duration: 12 Hours Approximately.
Departure: Your Cancun hotel
Departure time: Flexible departure time (Recommended departure is between 7:30 am and 8:30am)
* Round Trip Air-Conditioned Transportation
* Snacks, bottled water, sodas
* Friendly English-Speaking Private Driver for the Day
* Guided Tour at Chichen Itza with Bilingual Guide
* Visit to Cenote Ik Kil
* Life jacket and locker at Cenote Ik Kil
* Time to visit town of Valladolid (wonderful place for dinner)
* Tips for Tour Guides, Driver, Etc.
* Biodegradable sunscreen
* Light and Comfortable Clothes
* Comfortable Walking Shoes
* Sunglasses and Hat
* Swimsuit and Towel
* Extra Cash for Souvenirs, Tips, Guides, Drinks, etc.
To make a reservation: Click “Message Us” at the top of the page. You will receive a voucher via e-mail within 24 hours (in most cases) that you will print out and bring with you to Cancun.
Payment can be made in cash or credit card.